ivWatch is a biosensor technology company focused on improving patient safety and the effectiveness of intravenous (IV) therapy. Our dedicated and passionate team is pioneering the use of optical sensors to continuously monitor IVs and eliminate patient harm. We’re continuing to expand our foothold in the U.S. and international markets, and each employee makes a significant contribution to the growth of the company. It’s an exciting time to be a part of this pivotal movement in healthcare and an opportunity to build a strong foundation that will pave the future for the company.
We’re looking for Delta Operators who are responsible for the production of N-95 mask materials. The positions will operate a rotary die-cut machine; follow all procedures and work instructions; achieve optimal productivity, quality; and comply with all safety and inWatch policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent, technical degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing or comparable environment
- Computerized equipment experience with rotary die-cut experience preferred
- Ability to read layout specifications and drawings
- Proficient in computer data entry as well as MS Excel and Word
- Problem solving/troubleshooting experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time
- Frequent lifting or lowering objects up to 50 pounds
- Frequent reaching above/below shoulder and forward
- Occasional bending, stooping, and crouching
If you think you have what it takes to join the dynamic team at ivWatch, email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.