A 3M Preferred Converter and specialized in designing, fabricating, and the distribution of a wide variety of custom adhesive and die-cut solutions is seeking a qualified Delta ModTech Machine Operator to join their team and be a driving force in the company’s pursuit of excellence and growth. The company is in Plymouth, Michigan. Manufacturing is conducted in a climate-controlled facility housing a variety of converting technologies. Compensation will be commensurate with applicants experience and skill level.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Set-up, operate and tear-down Delta ModTech Press.
- Perform routine press maintenance.
- Maintain and adhere to Quality Management procedures, Quality manuals and safety requirements.
- Interpret job schedules and work instructions.
- Interpret part prints and tolerances.
- Perform quality inspections.
- Trouble shoot die cutting, lamination, and tooling issues.
- Identify and implement ways to run jobs more efficiently.
- Package parts correctly for shipping.
- Press level inventory and scrap reporting.
- Maintain 5S initiative.
Training, Experience, and Requirements
- Trained in the operation of servo controlled rotary presses.
- Proficient in web converting, tension control, lamination and die-cutting.
- Proficient math, mechanical, and analytical Skills.
- Proficient PC Skills
- GD&T Training
- Quick learning aptitude
- Must be able to lift up-to 35lbs rolls and/or boxes.
- High School diploma or GED minimum
Please Contact HR at 734-582-9827