Katecho, Inc., a medical device manufacturer in Des Moines, IA, has several openings. Duties include machine set-ups, troubleshooting and general monitoring of product. Works with assemblers to produce high-quality components for production or finished products. Some of the highlights of the position itself include:
- 3, 12-hour day shifts
- Monday – Wednesday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday – Saturday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Consistent work, with some overtime
- Controlled climate Environment
- Benefits & 401(k) options
Requirements for the positions include, but are not limited to, previous machine operation experience, the ability to read and speak English, ability to work 12-hour days, ability to stand, walk, and lift 50+ lbs frequently. To learn about the company and position, visit http://katecho.atsondemand.com/
Industrial Engineering Technician
Surmasis, a pharmaceutical device manufacturer in Des Moines, IA, has an opening for a highly motivated individual to assist in the development of industrial equipment processes, general start-up operations, implementation/training and troubleshooting the operational machines. Working side-by-side with production and management on all industrial equipment issues.
Some of the highlights of the position itself include:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Dynamic Environment
- Full benefits to include health, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k), PTO and holidays
To learn about the company and position, visit http://katecho.atsondemand.com/