This position is responsible for designing mechanical assemblies for custom web converting equipment.
- Design mechanical parts and assemblies according to sketches, diagrams, blueprints and other instructions using inventor 3D Cad & AutoCad 2D; including assembly drawings and part detail drawings
- Complete required documentation such as the Bill of Materials, including assignment of part and assembly numbers
- Select qualified vendors of required purchased mechanical parts such as bearings, fittings, fasteners, sensors, valves, etc.
- Procure and integrate purchased process components, i.e. Vision, Printers, Lasers, drying systems, etc.
- Provide documentation and periodic maintenance to the manuals department
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Competent in the use of 3D modeling and CAD software
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in related industry.
- Positive Teamwork Orientation
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency (Verbal and Written)