Full-time position. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This position is responsible for the sale of custom web converting equipment using technical and organizational resources to influence customers and assist them in the decision making and design process.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning
- Develop new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase exposure
- Research various published sources to create contact lists for prospecting purposes and communicate discoveries with management
- Call prospective customers and establish initial qualifications and customer application, prior to involving design engineer
- Update ACT database with all activities (Quotes, calls, notes, etc.)
- Understand ISO system and responsibilities related to it
- Prepare quotes and sales information for customers
- Generate personal connections through phone calls
- Participate in a team process to resolve problems with clients on products and services
- Attend trade shows and assist with set up and tear down as needed
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of industry related or sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan and accomplish goals
- Experience in navigating Microsoft Office products, CRM databases and AutoCAD
- Positive Teamwork Orientation
- Customer/Client Focus
- Goal oriented and persistent for long term sales cycles
- Communication Proficiency (Verbal and Written)
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
Position Type, Work Environment & Travel
- Full time, exempt – 40 hours per week minimum
- Normal office environment
- Travel – Outside the local area and overnight. Some travel is international. Normally 10% to 20% and is variable based on needs but should not exceed 50%.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee occasionally is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand for long periods of time while attending tradeshows. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.