Delta ModTech and Frontier LLC have officially merged. Read More →
Your Partner in Coating Expertise
Bring your materials and we’ll work out the problem areas, develop ways to improve the manufacturing of your products and reduce your risk.
Let us help you test different substrates and chemistries for your coating.
Our engineers can help determine the best methods for manufacturing your product.
Looking to optimize your parts? Our engineers will help evaluate your chemistries and substrates.
Over 30 years of experience in the development and optimization of coating and drying applications.
Problem Solving For:
- Clean-Up Time Reduction
- Solution Rheology
- Yield Improvements
- Coating Weight Variables
- Short Runs
- Time Dependent Coatings
- Change-Over Time Reduction
In-house Lab Coating Systems
Coating Laboratory Capabilities
- Trials for Lab, Pilot and Production Scale
- Process optimization for: Efficiency, Output, Speed…
- Process solutions for aqueous and solvent-based formulations
- Real-time coating accuracy and feedback
- Controlled laboratory environment
- In-house lab testing equipment
- Material development assistance
- Confidential consultation
Lab Equipment Capabilities
- Single, dual and triple layer coating
- Stripe and patch coating
- Coating thickness: 500 micron to < 1 micron
- Multiple solution delivery techniques
- Heating, cooling and mixing capabilities
- Lamination and winding capabilities
- Various curing and drying methods
Contact us to learn more about scheduling a lab trial or for a list of qualified contract coaters.
Whether we’re answering some introductory questions or if you’re in need of a quote, just fill in the form or call us at 1-800-279-3358 and we can get you the answers you need.