A message from Delta ModTech concerning COVID-19 and updated policies, practices and procedures.
June 11, 2020
Delta business travel is permitted on a case by case basis for US and International travel but limited to essential business only which is defined as: a situation where business cannot reasonably be conducted without face-to -face interaction or visits to specific locations.
Customer and/or visitor contact protocols:
- Only visitors with a legitimate business need will be allowed on the premises.
- All visitors must complete a health questionnaire and wear a mask while in the building.
- Employees must direct visitor traffic through workplace.
- A maximum of two (2) visitors allowed in any area at one time.
- Refrain from handshake greetings and remain 6 ft. apart.
- Provide contactless pickup and delivery of products when available.
- Use video or telephone conferencing instead of in-person meetings when possible. Delta ModTech has invested in Microsoft HoloLens technology to aid in installations, training, and product/process support. More info on HoloLens
April 21, 2020
Delta ModTech facilities will not accept non-essential visitors on-site until May 4, 2020. Customers requiring visits for current orders should contact their Project Coordinator or Customer Service Representative. These requests will be handled on a case by case basis.
March 19, 2020
Dear Delta ModTech Customers and Vendors,
We truly value the safety and success of each of our employees, customers, and vendors. While COVID-19 information and guidelines are ever-changing, Delta ModTech will take a proactive approach to protecting our employees, customers, and vendors alike.
Our leadership team is meeting daily to review the evolving COVID-19 situation. Our goal is to minimize the effect on our current and future business interactions while protecting the health of all involved. Our operations continue to run as effectively as possible. In order for us to maintain our dedication to service and on time delivery, we have implemented as many remote service and engineering functions as possible. Below is a summary of our service and production plans through this dynamic situation.
- Delta ModTech’s phone lines are open and our service team is staged to make timely service our priority. Call our service staff at 763-755-7744 for service support. As always, our first line of defense will be to diagnose and solve machine issues over the phone and internet. Required on-site service calls will be extremely limited and will be handled on a case by case basis.
Delta ModTech has put a travel ban in place for all employees. This ban will remain in effect until the threat of the Coronavirus has been determined by the CDC to be under control.
- Delta ModTech facilities will not accept non-essential visitors on-site
until May 4 April 20, 2020. Customers requiring visits for current orders should contact their Project Coordinator or Customer Service Representative. These requests will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Delta’s preferred method of communication is phone, email, Microsoft Teams, or WebEx. We can accommodate other communication methods, as required.
We will continue to monitor local, state and federal mandates and keep you updated on any changes that may affect your project. Thank you for your continued support and flexibility as we work together to protect the safety, security, and success of our employees and yours!
CEO, Delta ModTech